Appliance Repair Service in Reno NV.
There are things that can go wrong with your Dishwasher and we know how to fix it. We can have a repair person on-site shortly! Do any of the following Dishwasher symptoms ring a bell or do any of the questions apply to your scenario?
- Got "No power"?
- Do you need someone to repair the "Door Switch"?
- Does the "Timer" need to be replaced?
- Is "No Water" a problem?
- What about a "Partially Closed Shut-Off Valve"?
- Is your water "Temperature", too cold?
- Does your Dishwasher leak onto the floor?
- Is the "Pump" going bad or is the belt worn?
- Is it just clogged with "Calcium Deposits" or is something else wrong with it?
- Does the "Drain Solenoid" need to be replaced?
It's okay if this all sounds complicated, because you are not a technician. We have trained technicians who are experienced and we have the parts to fix your appliance today if you are in the Reno-Sparks, NV area. We have the right "Selector Switch", "Shut-Off Valve", "Spray Arm Assembly", "Drive Belt" and more than likely anything else your Dishwasher might need to get repaired and working again. On top of all that we are local so we are near you. Simply fill in this form and we will call you back.
Gas Dryers and Electric Dryers have different needs and can be very hard to fix unless a trained technician from Sargents Appliance Repair gets involved. Problems that might occur appear below. See if any of them sound familiar to you.
- There is "No Heat" or It seems like it takes too long to dry stuff.
- Your "Circuit Breaker" trips every time you dry clothes and you need to know why.
- Is the "Door Switch / Actuator Lever broken and should the whole assembly be swapped out?
- Did the "Thermal Fuse" burn out from overheating?
- Does someone need to break out a "Multi-Meter and check voltages or continuity?
- Is your "Coil Igniter" glowing but your "Gas Valve" still stays closed?
You are correct again and it is recommended to have a qualified appliance repair person (formerly "Repairman") perform the troubleshooting needed to figure out if your "Cycling Thermostats" inside the dryer are broken. We do not expect you to figure it out but we do suggest you fill out this form so we can call you about it.
As far as problems go in the appliance repair world, "Washers" are at the top of the reliability stack and as you already know a MAYTAG Repair Person is usually bored. However, if your washer is on the blink or for some reason has stopped working then you need to get it repaired. We repair washers fast. Some of the things we can take care of might sound familiar to you so take a look below and see if they do.
- The classic "No Power" situation but you already "checked the plug".
- No "Hot Water"in the washer but your shower and the faucets around the house are working just fine.
- It fills up and then the water drains out at the same time!
- The "Water Pump" doesn't do anything and now I have dirty smelly water in the washer, help!
- So which one is it, "Frozen Pulley" or a "Broken Impeller"?
- Is the "Lid Switch Assembly" broken?
- The "Top Door" won't stay up and freaks out my Baby when it slams unless I hold it!
- What is a "Coin Trap" and why is mine clogged?
Okay, so we had a little fun there towards the end but you get the point. We are the top appliance repair service in Reno NV. We have been here since 1974 when we sold your Grandmother her unit and you can ask her if we are good people who get the job done correctly. All you need to do is fill in the form and we will call you to fix your appliances.
Refrigerators are one of the items we take for granted. Everything is great, until your ice maker isn't making ice or your food suddenly feels like its been sitting on the counter all day. No matter what the issue is, and trust us there can be a ton, you only need to call Sargents Maytag. Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Little or no cooling capacity.
- No ice unless its from the grocery store and manually added.
- Loud noises like that one family member (you know the one).
- What the heck is a compressor, and does it really cost that much to repair?
- Grandpa says my refer needs "Freon" (hopefully not). Do you charge refrigerators?
No matter what you or your household come up with, we've either seen it, or are prepared to figure it out. All you need to do is fill in the form and we will call you to fix your appliances.
*Same Day Service subject to schedule and availability.